Grupo Xcaret is a company from Cancun and Riviera Maya that founded Xcaret, Xel-Ha and many more ecoparks in the Mexican Caribbean area; he also founded Xailing: Xcaret Ferry Services.
After several years offering incredible experiences to tourists arriving in Cancun, Grupo Xcaret announced the launch of ferry services from Cancun to Isla Mujeres and vice versa. They named the ferry project Xailingfollowing his custom of naming his marks with an X at the beginning of the name.
Xcaret Xailing is another way to get there by ferry from Isla Mujeres to Cancun and vice versa. The boats are modern, have open areas and heated cabins to make the trip as comfortable as possible. Ferries arrive at the Isla Mujeres Pier via Xcaret, in the heart of the Cancun Hotel Zone (km 4.5). From the Cancun Hotel Zone, tourists can reach both downtown Cancun and a wide range of hotels for all tastes.
The way to get ferry tickets is really easy. Travelers should only choose the dates of the trip and voila. Crossing Isla Mujeres with modernity has never been so easy!
What does the purchase of the ferry ticket include?
Once you get your tickets, you can access various services and amenities offered by Grupo Xcaret and Xcaret Xailing. These are:
- Maritime transfer (single or return ticket).
- Round-trip tickets paid for based on the tourist fare give free access to the Cancun Scenic Tower.
- Open WiFi.
- Use of toilets.
- Seats and spaces specially designed for wheelchair users, pregnant women and older travelers.
- Luggage storage area.
- Traveler’s insurance.
- Pet friendly area.
What is recommended when using Xcaret Xailing services?
As with most services, there is a list of recommendations so you can get the most out of your purchase and a worry-free experience can be guaranteed:
- Ferries have restricted areas, which are for staff only. As long as you stay out of bounds, no scolding or advice will cause you any problems.
- Stay in your seat unless you need to get up.
- Be prepared in the boarding area before departure time. It is a good practice to arrive with enough time to be able to check in any piece (s) of luggage if necessary.
- If you prefer to be in the cabin with air conditioning, avoid getting wet or full of sand. Otherwise, you will be asked to use the outdoor area.
Bring your proof of purchase printed on paper without damage.
- Wear comfortable clothing, a cap and a biodegradable sunscreen.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before boarding time. Please note that places are subject to availability (FIFO mechanism).
- Minor users must travel with an adult. (+18 years)
Because Xcaret Xailing is subject to maritime authorities and laws, you must follow certain regulations, such as:
- If the weather is bad, the authorities, through the Port Authority, will say if it is safe to sail.
- It is mandatory that minors are accompanied by an adult in order to use the service.
- All crew instructions and guidelines must be followed for individual and family safety reasons.
- If you have booked the transport, confirm the time and place of collection (and / or delivery).
- Ferry tickets are valid for 6 months from the chosen date, in case any changes are needed.
Panoramic tower of Cancun
The Scenic Tower is located on the Isla Mujeres Pier in Xcaret, 4.5 km from the Cancun Hotel Zone. It is a beautiful experience. The capsule will take you 80 m high with 360 ° rotations so you can enjoy incredible views of the Caribbean Sea and Nichupté Lagoon, as well as the beautiful beaches of Cancun from the heights.
Its excellent location allows users to contemplate Isla Mujeres, off the coast of Cancun, to contemplate the turquoise tones of the waters and the area of the mangroves of the lagoon. A perfect place to get stunning pictures and enjoy an unforgettable experience.
What can be seen at the Cancun Stage Tower?
Cancun Scenic Tower offers an incredible panoramic view from the heights of the best beach destination in Latin America. With slow motion, you get 360 ° views of the Cancun Hotel Zone and the green and turquoise tones of the nearby bodies of water.
One good thing to know is that access to Cancun Scenic Tower is included when buying the ferry ticket to Xcaret Xailing with the tourist fare.
Ready to try the Xcaret ferry services?