Activities and Tours
Isla Mujeres Catamaran
Fishing Puerto Morelos
El Cielo Tour Cozumel
Speed Boat Cancun
Zipline in Cancun Mexico
The tour include
- Optional ground transportation
- Boat for ten people
- Captain and certified sailor
- Coffee Break
- Life jackets and marine park armband
- Lunch box (Regular and vegetarian sandwich)
- Waters and soft drinks
- Ceviche in northern beach
- 20 minutes of snorkeling with the turtles
- 2 jumps to swim with the shark
- Bring a hat or cap
- Swimsuit and towel
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Wetsuit at additional cost
Departures from Monday to Sunday 8.00 AM
This tour is seasonal from June to September
El Cielo is a sandbar located 800 meters from the coast of Cozumel, its name comes from the number of starfish that live there, its white sands, its turquoise and crystalline waters make it the best place to swim and snorkel, where you can admire hundreds of colorful fish, Manta rays, and if you are lucky you can also see turtles, as well as seabirds.
- Round transportation by air-conditioned van
- Round transportation by ferry
- 4-hour boat tour for snorkeling in Cozumel:
- Boat with glass bottom or without glass bottom
- Snorkel cielo (Starfish)
- Snorkel Colombia reef (Corals)
- Snorkel Palancar reef (Fish and corals)
- Waters (3 pieces)
- Soft drinks (3 pieces)
- Beers (2 pieces)
- Snorkeling equipment:
- Visor vests, fins Snorkel tube (new)
- Visit Playa Cielito
- Chicken fajitas
- Beef fajitas
- Garlic fish fillet
- Butter fish fillet
- Chef’s salad
Free time in Cozumel of 2 hours to get to know the center of Cozumel and its surroundings
Does not include:
- Marine tax $50 pesos
Isla Contoy is a small island in the Mexican Caribbean, declared a national park in 1998 better known as Isla de los Pájaros, since it is the refuge of 152 species of tropical seabirds, its vegetation is typical of coastal dunes and mangroves covered with shrubs and trees.
The Island has a museum where you can learn more about the flora and fauna that inhabit the Island, you can admire the landscape from the observation tower. In the south of the island is the Ixlaché reef, which is part of the second largest barrier reef in the world where you can snorkel and enjoy the variety of marine species such as corals, multi-colored fish, manta rays and sea turtles.
- Transportation by van from your hotel
- Continental breakfast
- Drinks (water and soft drinks)
- Life jacket Snorkeling equipment
- Guided tour of Isla Contoy
- Visit Isla Mujeres.
- Domestic open bar on the return
- Guides in different languages
- Bring a towel, a cap, comfortable shoes, a swimsuit
- Sunscreen and biodegradable repellent
- Extra money for souvenirs , photos.
- Fee port additional cost
- Children from 5 to 11 years old
Daily departures: Departures 9:30 am Return: 5:00 pm
The Bacalar lagoon, is known as the seven colors lagoon, within the same lagoon there are three different cenotes
The BLUE cenote with 300 meters in diameter and 90 in depth await you so you can swim in its crystal clear waters
Ideal for snorkelling, dive in and discover a world of nooks and crannies.
The fort of San Felipe, already 288 years old, continues to surprise you with the stories they now tell in the museum inside it.
It is a historical site, witness battles against the English colonizers.
Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Depends on the location of your hotel
- Transportation by Van (Small Groups s)
- Box lunch in the morning
- Boat tour of the 7-color lagoon
- Free time to swim
- Panoramic view of the San Felipe fort
- Visit to the center of Bacalar
Holbox is an Island located north of the Yucatan peninsula, in the Gulf of Mexico.
Holbox is a place of relaxation, ideal place for bird watching, with very few streets, making it which is ideal to visit the Island on foot or by bicycle
Visit to the Yalahau cenote, which is considered a fountain of youth,
They will visit the Island of the Passion where they will enjoy their virgin beaches, the sun and the sea, far from civilization
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Playa del Carmen
- Puerto Morelos
- Box lunch in the morning
- Visit to Cenote Yalahau
- Visit to the Passion Island
- Visit to Holbox Island
- Lunch at the beach club (drinks not included)
- Free time e to visit the Island
- Does not include tips
- Bring a bathing suit , towel
- Cap, hat, comfortable or water shoes
- Extra dry clothes
- Camera and money for tips and souvenirs
- Adult: Over 12 years old
- Minor: From 3-11 years old
- 0-3 infants free
Approximately 7:00 am
A VERY PINK ADVENTURE
Las Coloradas and Rio Lagartos
Las Coloradas is located on the north coast of the Yucatan peninsula, in its territory is one of the most important salt mines in Latin America and popular for its peculiar harvesting process, its virgin beaches, fauna and flora, sea birds such as pelicans and seagulls and abundant mangroves are the main attractions. The concentration of salt and microorganisms make the sea of Las Colorada have this peculiar pink color, Rio Lagartos is located nearby. The natural reserve of the biosphere will surprise you as it protects more than 250 species of birds, which makes them a very recognized place
Optional: You can also combine the tour by visiting the archaeological site of Ek-Balam.
- Round transportation by air-conditioned van or bus
- Pick up at your hotel or meeting point
- Box lunch in the morning (Apple, sandwich, juice, cookie)
Visit to the Coloradas:
Take photos of the pink lagoons
Knows the process of salt
Native guide from Coloradas
Purified water bottle
Visit Rio Lagartos reserve:
(Mangroves and Lagoon)
Includes 2: 30 minute boat ride through the Rio Lagarto biosphere reserve
Visit and observation of flamingos, see different types of migratory birds, mangrove types, crocodiles and experience a Mayan Bath (Exfoliation)
Take a bath on the beach of Rio Lagartos
- Showers in the restaurant for bathing
- Includes food in the restaurant los negritos of Rio Lagartos, you choose a dish you want to eat
- Breaded steak
- Mixed ceviche
- Fried fish
- Breaded chicken
- Sea food soup
- Entrance to the Itzamkanac crocodile farm (something incredible and surprising)
- Touch the crocodiles
- Feed the crocodiles
- Go down to the crocodile habitat
Does not include:
- Natural reserve tax 34 pesos or 2 USD)
- Drinks during meal.
Children: 4 – 11 years
0-3 infants free
Come and enjoy this Pirate adventure where you will enjoy a pirate dinner show aboard Captain Hook’s galleons. The adventure begins with the firing of the cannons, where we will set sail to enjoy a pirate
battle, there will be adventures for children, contests, dances, buffet food, drinks.
Lobster Dinner or Sea and Land Dinner
- Adults: 95 USD
- Children: 48 USD
- Adult: 80 USD
- Children: 40 USD
- Adult: 70 USD
- Children: 35 USD
National open bar
Optional ground transportation
Maritime tax not included
Adult: 14 USD
Children: 5 USD
Daily departures: 10:00 a.m.
Catamaran trip to Isla Mujeres During the trip you will enjoy the wonderful turquoise color of the sea and, before reaching the Island, enter coral reefs where you can admire the colorful fish that live there, discover down town of Isla Mujeres walking its streets, go shopping or simply enjoy the beautiful beaches of the Island on the north side. You will enjoy a delicious buffet in our beach club.
- Optional transportation from Cancun or Riviera Maya to the meeting point in an
- air-conditioned Van
- Continental breakfast at check in (juice, coffee and sweet bread)
- Catamarán sailboat to Isla Mujeres.
- Lunch buffet at the Beach club
- National open bar on board the Catamaran and at the beach club
- Access to sunbeds, showers, hammocks and showers at the beach club
- Free time in the center of Isla Mujeres.
- Flight on the spinnaker
- Extra time to swim and ride in Punta Sur
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, hat, extra shirt, comfortable shoes.
- Marine tax additional cost
- Bring money for tips, photos and / or souvenirs.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- Adults: 12 years and up
- Children: 6 to 11 years old.
- Children under 4 years travel free
Snorkel Puerto Morelos
The reef of Puerto Morelos is part of the reef barrier called “Great Belt of reefs of the western Atlantic, Better known as the Great Mayan Reef, considered the second largest barrier reef in the world. OM February 2, 1998, By official decree, It is declared a protected natural area, and it is recognized as a reef national park in Puerto Morelos. The reef has a depth of approximately 2 meters high, you swim among the corals and closely admire the marine species that inhabit the reef, such a goldfish, manta rays and even turtles.
- Snorkel equipment
- New courtesy tube
- Mandatory life jacket
- 2 Hours of snorkel
- Visit 2 different places
- Certified local guide
- Marine park tax
Use of biodegradable sunscreen
Join us for the Luxury Sailing Adventure to Isla Mujeres onboard our state of the art sailing catamaran. We’ll explore some of the most beautiful offshore locations along Mexico’s stunning Caribbean coastline and take you snorkeling in it’s warm cristaline waters.Taste a gourmet lunch onboard as you continue unwind and enjoy the day.
Then we will visit the beautiful island of Isla Mujeres, join our guide as he shows you the town’s most important sites or discover the beautiful Island at your leisure.
Back on the catamaran relax in the tropical sun and enjoy our open bar as we sail across the blue Caribbean waters under the power of the wind.
- Professional crew
- Life vests
- Snorkel gear
- Lunch and open bar on board
We recommend that you bring:
- Beach towel
- Biodegradable sunscreen Sunglasses
- Extra money
Please note that an 8 USD docking fee will be charged extra
Minimum age: 4 years old.
Minimun age for Snorkeling: 8 years old. Snorkeling not recommended for guest with limited mobility. For safety reasons expecting mothers are restricted.
The participation of people with respiratory, heart conditions or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness is limited for any water activity.
Reef Snorkel by catamaran at Maroma beach:
Snorkel in 2 reefs, 40 minutes in each place, duration of the tour 3 Hrs.
- Transportation from most hotels in Riviera Maya
- Snorkel gear
- Purified water on board
Includes only snorkel and transportation
Plus package Adult 109 US / Children 89 US
Mexican buffet in a beach club with national drinks.
Deluxe Adult Package 119 US / Children 99 US
3-course lunch with lobster and meat on a separate table and international drinks
Does not include $ 8 reef tax and tips
Deep sea fishing or trolley fishing
Phoenix 34 feet
- *Fishing license
- * Captain and sailor
- * Professional fishing equipment
- * Bottled waters, soft drinks, beers and Ice
* 6 Hrs
* 8 Hr
It is recommended:
- *Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- *Glasses and hat
Feel the adrenaline and an unbeatable feeling of freedom as the sea breeze sweeps your skin. The rent is per vehicle, regardless of whether it is occupied by one or two people. At the end of the activity you can refresh yourself with a complimentary non-alcoholic drink. Discover one of the best locations for water sports in the Caribbean: the Riviera Maya. Come with your family or friends and dare to explore the most incredible aquatic landscapes while enjoying a moment full of fun.
Speed boat 45 minutes-single or double
ATV`S 45 minutes single mode or Double
Wave runner 30 minutes or 60 minutes per machine (1 or 2 people)
Lockers and keys available with a deposit (will be refunded at the end of the activity).
Minimum age to participate: 6 years. Minors (6-12 years old) must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- Safety equipment
- Snack (tortilla chips, Mexican sauce and refried beans)
- Insurance: local medical insurance.
- Drinks, (bottled water, soft drinks)
- SDock tax approximately U $ S 2.00 per person
Two incredible activities in an unforgettable day. Drive your own jet ski in the Caribbean Sea and discover the incredible marine world in one of the best places to snorkel. Feel the adrenaline rush when driving a waverunner surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Riviera Maya. Next, be one of the lucky ones to swim with a sea turtle, rays, colorful angelfish, sea sponges, and spectacular scenery from the marine world.
The tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Use of the waverunner (jet ski)
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Bilingual guide
- Water and soft drinks
- Snacks (refried beans and tortilla chips)
- Local health insurance
- $ 8.00 USD dock tax per person that must be paid in cash upon arrival
- Lockers: $ 2.00 USD ($ 5 deposit, $ 3 returned)
- If you come from Cozumel, the cost of the Ferry is not included
- Change of clothes
- Underwater camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money
Minimum age: 16 years
Adolescents under 18 years of age may only participate through a written permission signed by their parents.
Minimum age to drive on your own: 16 years (a previous test drive will be required) not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries.
Live an unforgettable adventure through the Mayan Jungle on a fun horseback ride where you will have the opportunity to admire amazing natural settings.
- Maroma horse ride:
Tour of the tropical jungle of the Mayan Riviera. Delight your ears with the sound of nature while you enjoy a horse ride. Approximate duration 2 hours
- Bonanza horse ride:
Tour of the high jungle visiting a small cave, admiring the nature of the region, and finally cooling off by swimming in a cenote, lasting approximately 2 hours.
If you want to enjoy something different during your holidays, Camel Safari Tour is an excellent option, do not miss the opportunity to be part of this incredible experience, come and enjoy a camel ride in the middle of the jungle of the Riviera Maya, specially designed For those adventurers looking for something totally exotic and unique. You don’t have to go to the Middle East to meet these friendly animals, come and enjoy their company on this unforgettable tour.
An exotic experience that is only possible at Maroma Adventures. 45 minute walk (maximum
weight 110 Kg)
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- Safety equipment Snack: refried beans, tortilla chips and Mexican sauce
Does not include:
- Food and tips
Monday to Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
What to bring:
- Towel, swimsuit
- Hat, sunglasses, comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunblock