3x1 tours in the Riviera Maya
Tulum Coba Cenote Playa del Carmen
Tulum Coba tour
Las Coloradas tour
Best things to do in the Riviera Maya
Visit the archaeological site of Tulum, located on a cliff where you will enjoy the colors of the turquoise sea, and then head to Xenses where you will test your imagination and your senses.
- Round transportation
- Tour driver
- Guided visit to the wonder of Tulum
- Admission to Xenses park
- Tour of the beautiful places where you will be amazed at every step
- You will have activities like Xensei, Rehilete.
- Xensatorium Circuit: Path of dwarves and giants, Xensatorium, Labyrinth of underground arteries, The Eden, the Xítrico Garden
- Sensory circuit: The heartbeat, The town, the bedroom, the breath, Toboggan, bird’s flight, Relaxing river, lodorama, rain, Cloud, Neurodromo.
Adults: 12 years and older
50% discount for children from 05 to 11 years old
Children between 0 and 4 years old are free
Daily departures : from your hotel or a meeting point official
Guided visit to the archaeological site of Coba where the Catillo pyramid is considered the highest in the Yucatan peninsula, to later enjoy this natural aquarium, where you can snorkel and swim among goldfish, enjoy its flora while you ride a bike, or just relax in our rest areas.
- Round transportation
- Guided Tour of the Coba archaeological site
- 5 hr entrance
- Use of facilities
- Tires, vests, sun chairs, hammocks, train to the river
- Use of snorkeling equipment, towels, use of family lockers
- Cultural tour, eco tour
- Tips and taxes
- Extra activities not included
Adult: 12 years and older
Minor: 5-11 years 50% discount
Daily Departures from your Hotel or meeting point
A VERY PINK ADVENTURE
Las Coloradas and Rio Lagartos
Las Coloradas is located on the north coast of the Yucatan peninsula, in its territory is one of the most important salt mines in Latin America and popular for its peculiar harvesting process, its virgin beaches, fauna and flora, sea birds such as pelicans and seagulls and abundant mangroves are the main attractions. The concentration of salt and microorganisms make the sea of La Colorada have this peculiar pink color, Rio Lagartos is located nearby, Natural reserve of the biosphere will surprise you as it protects more than 250 species of birds, which makes them a very recognized place
- Round transportation by air-conditioned van or bus
- Pick up at your hotel or meeting point
- Visit of Ek-Balam
- Box lunch in the morning (Apple, sandwich, juice, cookie)
Visit to the Coloradas:
Take photos of the pink lagoons
Knows the process of salt
Native guide from Coloradas
Purified water bottle
Visit Rio Lagartos reserve:
(Mangroves and Lagoon)
Includes 2: 30 minute boat ride through the Rio Lagarto biosphere reserve
Visit and observation of flamingos, meet different types of migratory birds
Maya Bath (Exfoliation)
Take a bath on the beach of Rio Lagartos
- Showers in the restaurant for bathing
- Includes food in the restaurant los negritos of Rio Lagartos, you choose a dish you want to eat
- Breaded steak
- Mixed ceviche
- Fried fish
- Breaded chicken
- Sea food soup
- Entrance to the Itzamkanac crocodile farm (something incredible and surprising)
- Touch the crocodiles
- Feed the crocodiles
- Go down to the crocodile habitat
Does not include:
- Natural reserve tax 34 pesos or 2 USD)
- Drinks during meal.
Children: 4 – 11 years
0-3 infants free
Visit Tulum, city walled in Mayan culture , located on the shore of the Caribbean Sea where you will enjoy a spectacular view, and then depart for Xelha a wonderful natural lagoon where you will enjoy swimming among colorful fish the time that who ras , ride a bike, rest in a hammock, as well as enjoy all the activities that this wonderful place offers you
- National open bar
- Activities including Lookout Lighthouse, Child’s World, Stone of Valor, Floating Bridge and many more activities
- Children’s World
- Snorkeling gear, towels, lockers, life jackets
Extraordinary activities not included
- Swim with dolphin
- Sea trek
- Snuba encounter with manatees or Rayas
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen only
- Bring money for photos , souvenirs < span data-ccp-props
- Adults: 12 years and older
- Minor: 5-11 years 50% of discount
- Daily departures in air-conditioned vans
Get ready to enjoy a day chock full of history, culture and adventure! Walk through the mysterious and ancient city of Tulum. Get familiar with the most majestic and best-preserved ruins of the Mayan culture alongside an expert guide who will explain the details of this ancient Mayan trade center. Listen to the alluring tales of times past and picture the town when it was bustling with Mayan people!
After the guided tour, take your time journeying through the archaeological site on your own, or jump into the ocean from the hidden beach behind the Mayan castle at the foot of these fascinating ruins.
At our next stop, jump into two unique cenotes (or natural sinkholes). Cenotes are found in only a few locations worldwide, and here in the Mayan Riviera, they form the longest chain of underground rivers in the world. Explore the impressive caves and ancient rock formations. A rare and fascinating learning experience.
Continue your journey as you wade into the most beautiful estuary, where fresh water from the underground rivers combines with salt water from the sea to create a dazzling environment teeming with aquatic life. Beautiful, colorful and lively, the shallow rock-reefs are the perfect area for snorkeling making Yal-ku a hidden gem along the Caribbean coast.
Finish your adventurous day by basking in the sun as we treat you to a delectable, beachside lunch.
- 09:00 – Arrive to Tulum Archeological site.
- 09:15 – Tulum guide tour.
- 10:00 – Free time to enjoy the beach and the site on your own.
- 10:45 – Depart to the cenotes
- 11:10 – Swim in the cenotes
- 12:00 – Depart to Yalku
- 12:30 – Arrive to Yalku and snorkel activity.
- 13:30 – Depart to lunch.
- 14:00 – Lunch
- 15:30 – Depart to hotels.
- A/C land transportation
- Professional eco guide
- Entrance to the archaelogical site of Tulum, Yalku and Cenotes
- Snack on board our vans (bottled water, fruit and crackers)
- Snorkel gears (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Life jacket (mandatory)
Guests are recommended to wear bathing suit under their clothing and comfortable clothing and footwear, water shoes, biodegradable sunscreen and repellent, sunglasses, beach towel, a change of clothes, underwater camera and extra money.
Minimum suggested age 8 years-old. Guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim.
Not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
For safety reasons, we do not recommend participation on any snorkel activity if you are pregnant, have respiratory problems, injuries, back/neck issues, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness.
and Coba wich is separated has the tallest ruins on the zone.
Let our guides take back in history where all the ruis where the center of a civilization both ruins can offer you amazing views, Coba from the highest places and Tulum from their amazing shorelines
Refresh your body at the cenote and have some great mexican dishes with rice, beans, tortillas !
If you haven’t been on the 5th avenue dont miss this oportunity, in our way back we will pass by Playa del Carmen,
you’ll find plenty stores, restaurants, souvenirs and many other intresting hardcrafts.
- Round trip transportatios with air conditioning from your hotel (Pick up time depending on your area)
- Professional guides
- Acces to the archaeolical zone of Tulum
- Acces to the archaeolical zone of Coba
- Acces to the cenote
- 1 Buffet
- Free time on the 5th Av of Playa del Carmen
Pick Up scheduled depending on your area
Discover the great structures where the Mayans once lived, walked through the jungle of the
Yucatan peninsula along the stone paths that make Cobá the largest network of ancient Mayan
During your tour, you will climb Nohoch Mul, the highest temple on the peninsula also known
as Cobá where you can contemplate an incredible view from above. An unforgettable
Our next destination is the coastal community of Akumal, noted for its natural areas and
relaxing aspect, its warm waters are the perfect setting for turtles to adopt this site as their
home. For this reason it is known as Akumal (Place of the Turtles).
Our experienced guides will help you in this great experience of swimming with these friendly
chelonians in natural habitat.
- Round transportation with air conditioning
- Entrance to the archaeological zone of Cobá
- entrance to Akumal tourist site and swimming with turtles
- Snorkeling equipment (mandatory life jacket)
- Lunch at the Punta Venado beach club
- Pick Up and meeting point scheduled for your location
- Arrival to Cobá: 9:30 am
- Available Monday to Saturday
- Minimum age: 8 years
Water shoes, towel, hat, change of clothes and waterproof camera.
- Not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- Guests must be relatively fit and able to swim unassisted
- For safety reasons, no snorkeling activity is recommended for people with respiratory problems, back or neck injuries, heart problems, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness.
Join us for an amazing day and visit two of the Riviera Maya main attractions.
Your first stop is the archaeological site of Tulum. A definite must see during your stay, these ruins are a former Mayan trade site located on a cliff overlooking the beautiful Mexican Caribbean Sea.
Your expert guide will take you around and explain all about Mayan culture and the Tulum’s rich history. Following the guided tour, you’ll have some free time to roam around by yourself or refresh yourself in the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Our second stop is a mystical underground river located in the heart of the jungle.
Discover the Mayan underworld accompanied by our knowledgeable guides. Swim in crystal clear water through caves and tunnels and admire ancient rock formations. The impressive stalactites and stalagmites, some more than a million years old, will leave you breathless.
We’ll wrap this amazing day up with a delicious, beachside lunch and some well-deserved rest and relaxation before returning to your hotel to enjoy the rest of your day.
- Round trip A/C transportation
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Guided entrance to Tulum site
- Umbrellas for the rain/sun
- Swim in the underground river fully equipped (with helmet, lamp, life jacket)
- Lunch. (Wetsuit under request)
We recommend that you bring:
- Beach towel
- Water shoes
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Extra money
Minimum age 8 years-old. Guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim.
We do not recommend participation if you have preexisting conditions or injuries, are pregnant, have respiratory or heart conditions, suffer from claustrophobia or suffer conditions causing loss of consciousness.
This guided tour will take you to the heart of the jungle in the Mayan city of Cobá, 2,000 years old and the link to the largest network of stone paths in the ancient Mayan world. Cobá documents the ceremonial life and important events of the Mayans. Visit Nohoch Mul, the tallest Mayan temple, 42 meters (138 feet) high. The best part? You can go up to this ancient temple. Once you climb, you will be rewarded with a breathtaking view from the top. A once in a lifetime experience and a beautiful sight to behold! The tour will continue with an incredible snorkeling activity in one of the most beautiful reefs in the area, full of tropical fish, colorful corals and abundant marine life. To end, spend the rest of the day in our exclusive beach hideaway enjoying a delicious lunch and a well-deserved rest and relaxation. A wonderful day in paradise!
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance to the archaeological site
- Certified Federal Bilingual Guide
- A tricycle ride
- Bottled water
- Refreshing towels
- Snorkeling gear
- Buffet lunch at a beach club
What to bring:
- Towel, comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Cap hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money for souvenirs
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Minimum age 8 years.
- For the snorkeling activity guests must be relatively fit and able to swim without assistance.
- And it is not recommended for people with delicate health conditions, injuries, people with respiratory problems, heart disease, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness
Two incredible activities in an unforgettable day. Drive your own jet ski in the Caribbean Sea and discover the incredible marine world in one of the best places to snorkel. Feel the adrenaline rush when driving a waverunner surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Riviera Maya. Next, be one of the lucky ones to swim with a sea turtle, rays, colorful angelfish, sea sponges, and spectacular scenery from the marine world.
The tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Use of the waverunner (jet ski)
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Bilingual guide
- Water and soft drinks
- Snacks (refried beans and tortilla chips)
- Local health insurance
- $ 8.00 USD dock tax per person that must be paid in cash upon arrival
- Lockers: $ 2.00 USD ($ 5 deposit, $ 3 returned)
- If you come from Cozumel, the cost of the Ferry is not included
- Change of clothes
- Underwater camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money
Minimum age: 16 years
Adolescents under 18 years of age may only participate through a written permission signed by their parents.
Minimum age to drive on your own: 16 years (a previous test drive will be required) not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries.