Puerto Morelos Excursions
Puerto Morelos Mexico
best Tours in puerto morelos
Best experiences and tours with Puerto Morelos Tour Agency
Can you snorkel off the beach in Puerto Morelos?
Snorkel on Puerto Morelos reef, Tulum, Cancun, more than 1,253 best tours in Puerto Morelos with discount in the Riviera Maya, Mexico
Is Puerto Morelos worth visiting?
Best tours in Puerto Morelos
puerto morelos activities
Car rental in Puerto morleos
Rent a bike in puerto morelos
Transfers in puerto morelos
Stays in puerto morelos
Is Puerto Morelos safe for tourists?
The best tours and activities in puerto morelos rivera maya
What to do in puerto morelos
Tours in Cancun
The best tour prices leaving from Cancun, know all the tours or services that we have if you plan to stay in Cancun, Chichén Itzá, Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Xcaret, and start enjoying this beautiful place
Tours in Puerto MOrelos
South of Cancun, there is the second largest barrier reef in the world, and more than 32 unique Cenotes to visit. Discover the best tours in Puerto Morelos in 2020 and enjoy our discounts
Tours in Playa del carmen
Discover the tours of Playa del Carmen, its vibrant nightlife, beautiful beaches, ferry to Cozumel, close by stunning cenotes. Enjoy the restaurants and bars of the 5th avenue
Things to do in cancun mexico
best seller tours in rivera maya
These two archeological sites are well known by our visitors from many parts of the world. Tulum that is located on the shores of the coast,
and Coba wich is separated has the tallest ruins on the zone.
Let our guides take back in history where all the ruis where the center of a civilization both ruins can offer you amazing views, Coba from the highest places and Tulum from their amazing shorelines
Refresh your body at the cenote and have some great mexican dishes with rice, beans, tortillas !
If you haven’t been on the 5th avenue dont miss this oportunity, in our way back we will pass by Playa del Carmen,
you’ll find plenty stores, restaurants, souvenirs and many other intresting hardcrafts.
- Round trip transportatios with air conditioning from your hotel (Pick up time depending on your area)
- Professional guides
- Acces to the archaeolical zone of Tulum
- Acces to the archaeolical zone of Coba
- Acces to the cenote
- 1 Buffet
- Free time on the 5th Av of Playa del Carmen
Pick Up scheduled depending on your area
Come and see the enigmatic Chichen Itza archaeological site, located in the Yucatan peninsula which was considered an important ceremonial center for the Mayan civilization.
Inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage list in 1988, in 2007, the temple of Kukulcán is recognized as one of the seven wonders of the modern world,
The Kukulcán pyramid, better known as the Castle, is one of the paradigmatic buildings of Mayan architecture.
Admire the buildings of this ancient Mayan city, such as the Market of a Thousand Columns, the Temple of the Warriors, the ball game, the Temple of the Jaguar, the observatory, among others
The tour includes
- Round transportation from your hotel or meeting point
- Certified on board guide
- Admission and visit to the Eco tourist center and
- Sacred Cenote
- Regional buffet style food (drinks not included)
- Admission to the Chichen Itza archaeological site
- Visit to the City of Valladolid, Yucatan
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Hat or cap, sunglasses
- Bathing suit and towel
- Drinks not included
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Money for tips and souvenirs
Ask about the national rate
Adults: Over 12 years Younger: 5 to 11 years old
- Between 6:45 and 7:45 am Pick up at your hotel or meeting point
- 8:15 am – Departure from the main departure center
- 10:45 am – Visit to the ecotourism and swim in the cenote Suy Tun
- 12:15 pm – Lunch in traditional Yucatecan food restauran
- 2:30 pm – Guided tour inside the archaologica side of Chichen Itza
- 5:45 pm – Visit to Vallladoid
- 20:00 / 21:00 pm – Must be arriving back to your hotel
All schedules and order of visits are approximate at the disposa of the mexican goverment,
the use of the video camaras in Chichen itza is subject to an additional charge that is paid at
the box office located at the entrance of the archaelogical zone
Departures Monday to Sunday
Drinks not incuided
Snorkel Puerto Morelos
The reef of Puerto Morelos is part of the reef barrier called “Great Belt of reefs of the western Atlantic, Better known as the Great Mayan Reef, considered the second largest barrier reef in the world. OM February 2, 1998, By official decree, It is declared a protected natural area, and it is recognized as a reef national park in Puerto Morelos. The reef has a depth of approximately 2 meters high, you swim among the corals and closely admire the marine species that inhabit the reef, such a goldfish, manta rays and even turtles.
- Snorkel equipment
- New courtesy tube
- Mandatory life jacket
- 2 Hours of snorkel
- Visit 2 different places
- Certified local guide
- Marine park tax
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen
- Bring towels
Daily departures: 10:00 a.m.
Day trip to Isla Mujeres
During the trip you will enjoy the wonderful turquoise color of the sea and, before reaching the Island, enter coral reefs where you can admire the colorful fish that live there, know the center of Isla Mujeres walking its streets, go shopping or simply enjoy the beautiful beaches of the Island on the north side. You will enjoy a delicious buffet in our beach club.
- Optional transportation from Cancun or Riviera Maya to the meeting point in an air-conditioned Van
- Continental breakfast at check in (juice, coffee and sweet bread)
- Catamarán sailboat to Isla Mujeres.
- Lunch buffet at the Beach club
- National open bar on board the Catamaran and at the beach club
- Access to sunbeds, showers, hammocks and showers at the beach club
- Free time in the center of Isla Mujeres.
- Extra time to swim and ride in Punta Sur
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, hat, extra shirt, comfortable shoes.
- Marine tax additional cost
- Bring money for tips, photos and / or souvenirs.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- Adults: 12 years and up
- Children: 6 to 11 years old.
- Children under 4 years travel free
What to do in Puerto Morelos
Snorkel in puerto morelos
Our clients say