Arriving in a city completely unknown to many, there are some questions that travelers are asked. Traveling to Cancun is a world-famous route among tourists, thousands of passengers arrive at Cancun airport to spend an extraordinary vacation in the Mexican Caribbean.
So in this post we will answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Cancun Airport.
- How far is Tulum from Cancun Airport?
Tulum is 118 km from Cancun Airport, about a 2-hour drive away.
- How far is Playa del Carmen from Cancun Airport?
Located 1 hour from Cancun Airport, Playa del Carmen is one of the most sought after destinations in the area.
- What is the best car rental option in Cancun?
- Is there a hotel at Cancun Airport?
- What are the most popular flights to Cancun?
Daily flights arrive at Cancun airport from around the world, the most common flights are from the United States; from Los Angeles, Houston, New York, Dallas and Miami.
- Where can you see Cancun Airport departures?
Many travelers ask for maps of the terminal, we have a dedicated page, called Cancun Airport Terminals.
- Covid test at Cancun airport
- Can I get a shuttle service to Cancun Airport?
Yes, there are several companies outside the airport that can offer you shuttle services.
- How can I go from Terminal 4 at Cancun Airport to Terminal 3?
A free shuttle service is available to the airport, runs every 15-20 minutes between terminals and is completely free for passengers. Do not take a taxi, you will have to pay a lot of money, well only take if necessary.
- What are the hotels near Cancun Airport?
- What is the cheapest airport transportation from Cancun?
We recommend that you use transportation to Cancun Airport, it is a reliable company with safe and comfortable travel.
- How to get from Cancun Airport to hotel?
You can take the ADO bus, taxi or private transport. If you are staying in downtown Cancun we recommend that you take the public bus as it leaves you right in the center. But if you stay there Cancun Hotel Zone We recommend that you rent private transport because if you take the bus, you will have to take a taxi which is more expensive instead of private transport which offers a full transfer to your accommodation in the Cancun hotel area.
- Cancun Airport to Isla Mujeres?
First, you have to go to the center of Cancun, where you can take a taxi to the ferry terminal, or maybe you can get a private shuttle that takes you directly to the ferry terminal. After that, you should buy your tickets to catch this boat to Isla Mujeres which lasts about 30 minutes.