Customs at Cancun Airport
For travelers who want to fly to Cancun (CUN) Flights from Toronto to Cancun, there are four terminals. International flights from North America and Europe typically fly to Terminal 3 (flight operators such as United Airlines, American Airlines, Spirit Airlines), although they may also use Terminal 4 (flight operators such as Southwest, Suncountry, Aeromexico ).
Once you have collected your luggage, go through customs. Here you will see the green and red lights spinning randomly. A green light indicates that you can pass and the red one means that the airport authorities check your luggage quickly. Here you must have all your documents in hand.
Customs agents have the task of classifying and checking goods to enter the country from abroad and verifying compliance with value added tax laws, general import and export tax laws, and so on.
The office is responsible for providing quality service to all visitors regardless of gender, color, nationality or religion. The search for Mexican customs easily establishes a responsible, efficient and honest service.
- Valid passport
- Visa (for countries that require it)
- General statement (specifying the type of aircraft and registration data, departure, arrival, crew and passengers)
- Immigration format (1 per passenger or crew)
- Each passenger or head of household must submit a customs declaration.
- Random checks on passenger luggage will be carried out.
- Customs officers will resend luggage to the entire crew (only if the crew member remains in the country or leaves the FBO terminal).
How to get from Cancun Airport to downtown?
To do this, you have three options: the ADO bus, which will take you to the city of Cancun, or Playa del Carmen on a budget ($ 13), or a shared or pre-booked bus. private transfer from Cancun Airport directly to your hotel ($ 39). A simple online search will return many companies that offer this service. Finally, you can choose to take a taxi as you leave customs (between $ 25 and $ 50). We recommend private transportation as the taxi fare tends to increase.