Inspire with the words of the creator of Xcaret
Discover the Xueños by Miguel Quintana Pali
If you are looking for the words to make your dreams come true, we highly recommend the book Xueños by Miguel Quintana Pali. The book is about the story of the creator of Xcaret and the process that created the best park in the world. Discover the 10 frames inspired by the book Xueños.
This story tells the story of his life, his business, his passions and more importantly his dreams. Miguel Quintana Pali gives us inspirational phrases that motivate us to be current and make decisions. We let life read in order to achieve happiness.
Within this work you can experience different feelings and emotions that transmit the wisdom of the author.
Without further ado, if you’re looking to get into an inspirational mood and you’re not using your playlist, here are 10 inspirational phrases from the book Xueños.
1. The greatest risk in life is not to take risks; you will always miss 100% of the shots you don’t shoot.
2. Life is the color and taste of your dreams.
3. You don’t get lost, you learn.
4. We do everything in the most original way with the highest quality. Innovation and imagination create opportunity, quality creates demand.
5. Creativity is intelligence by dividing.
6. To be rich you don’t have to be a millionaire, but to be shared.
7. You have to learn to dream beautifully or else wake up on time.
8. You can’t win all wars. Be clear about your goal, focus on winning the main battles in the small, even, yield to tactics.
9. We need to make the most of our vocabulary and find the best. We do the difficult thing immediately; in the impossible we take a little longer.
10. Creativity is a progressive resource, the more you use the more you have. There is nothing we cannot imagine.
What did you think of these inspiring phrases? Do you feel inspired enough to keep chasing your dream? The book is an intimate look at the creative genius of one of the most divergent minds and committed to the development of Mexico. For him, dreaming of visualizing a great idea in action.
In Xueños we can receive the life lessons that we would like to hear from our friends. We show that the past is history, the future is a mystery and the present is a gift for living.
What else can we learn?
In the book, Miguel Quintana Pali tries to infect us with his dreams and pass on his great learning. We can feel his love for the country in his work, we pass on this pride of being Mexican. Although he was not born in Mexico, he tells us that Mexicans were born where we stick to our appetite. We show another look at Mexico and how everyone can bring their grain of sand to our beautiful country.
It also touches on the issue of sustainability and how it has been applied not only to businesses but also to their lives. Because as he puts it, sustainability is not an option, it is the way. In nature there are no rewards or punishments, there are consequences. So we need to start and change our ways to help the planet.
If you are trying to start a project or business, there is much more wisdom you can find. There are many #Entretips that will surely help you embark on your new aspiration. The author has many experiences that he shares with us about his path through business, entrepreneurship and his strategies.
Although this book is not just for business people, but for anyone who has an idea in their head. For all of us who are still not taking the first step, those of us who are afraid to move forward. Let’s take his advice: Let’s play together and make it a reality!
If you want to know more about this amazing book, read Xueños: the book about the story of Xcaret and its creator
And your Xueños bar? What are the phrases that inspire you the most? Talk to us in the comments
Lover of photography and cinema, curious to know new places and cultures.